Stay tuned with C4E 101: Series of Lectures Innovation and Entrepreneurship during the coronavirus crisis.
This period that we are all experiencing a very unusual situation, we have selected a number of past video lectures to stay tuned with Innovation- and entrepreneurial- related subjects. We will also be organizing soon online video lectures and posting other informative and interesting events and articles.
- GEM Coronavirus Crisis Online Learning Session: Entrepreneurship Lessons from the 2008 Financial Crisis Confirmation (20 April 2020 @ 19.00)
GEM researchers Niels Bosma and Mark Hart will share relevant GEM data during a free Online Learning Session on April 20th at 12:00 noon EST / 18:00 CET. The session will be moderated by GEM Executive Director Aileen Ionescu-Somers. Join here
- Introduction to Business Plan (TBC) by Prof. Marios Dikaiakos, Director Centre for Entrepreneurship
Past video Lectures
- GEM (Global Entrepreneurship Monitor) PODCAST EPISODE #1: DONNA KELLEY ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UNITED STATES, Click here
- Start-up Valuation and Term Sheets by Philp Ammerman, consultant, investor, futurist and founder of Navigator Consulting among other, Click here
- IEF 2019 : the PwC Distinguished Lecture - The Future of Automation and Its Implications for Educational Systems by Harry Anthony Patrinos, Project Manager, World Bank, Click here
- Measuring Well-Being Using Social Media by Dr. Lyle Ungar , Professor of Computer and Information Science at the University of Pennsylvania, Click here
- IP law / Commercializing IP by Nick Kounoupias, Kounoupias IP Limited London, England, Click here
- PwC Workshop: Incorporating a Business - Accounting aspects by Michalis Stavrides, PwC Cyprus, Click here
*C4E 101 approved
Centre for Entrepreneurship