The consistently more complex marketing environment: numerous touch points, communication channels and data overflow.
- Make change happen, gain clients/audience
- Position your service or product so that it is truly outstanding
- Clearly see opportunities to create value in the market
- Develop worthwhile products and services
- Communicate in ways that resonate and spread
*C4E 101: Series of Lectures in Innovation and Entrepreneurship APPROVED
Dr. Daina Nicolaou has been with the Department of Business and Public Administration at the University of Cyprus (UCY) since 2012.
She has a BSc in Public and Business Administration from UCY with specialization in Marketing and Management and an MBA (full scholarship). Dr D. Nicolaou continued her studies at Warwick Business School where she attained a PhD in Strategy, Marketing and Management. She then proceeded with postdoctoral studies at the University of Oxford. She has been teaching Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Management and Research related courses since 2003.
She is also a registered ISO Quality Assessor and a certified trainer by the Human Resource Development Authority. Additionally, she has the Postgraduate Award of Professional and Academic Practice of the University of Warwick.
Dr D. Nicolaou is a mentor at the Centre for Entrepreneurship at UCY.
Wednesday October 2nd 12:00-13:00
Learning Resource Centre UCY Library "Stelios Ioannou" Room 017
* Photography, audio, and video recording may occur at a UCY public event. By taking part, you grant UCY full rights to use the audiovisual material for publicity purposes. If you do not wish to be a part of the audiovisual coverage, you are kindly requested to inform the event organizer. More info for the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) here.